Benefit Fakeup First Impression, Tutorial & Review
Items discussed in this video:
– Benefit Cosmetics Fakeup Hydrating Crease-Control Concealer: http://bit.ly/Wkn8XJ
– Benefit Cosmetics the POREfessional: http://bit.ly/13knEuE
This is not a sponsored video. May contain affiliate links.
How to Conceal a White Birthmark
For more reviews & tutorials: http://www.HeatherNKing.com
Items discussed in this tutorial:
– NYX Cosmetics Above & Beyond FULL COVERAGE Concealer in “Green”: http://bit.ly/YHgTMa
– Maybelline Corrector Concealer in “Green”: http://bit.ly/15weY3r
– Physicians Formula Conceal Rx Physicians Strength Concealer in “Soft Green”: http://bit.ly/15wfuyy
– Physicians Formula Concealer Twins 2-in-1 Correct and Cover Cream in “Green/Light”: http://bit.ly/11W5UWN
This is not a sponsored post. May contain affiliate links.
Essence Match 2 Cover! Cream Concealer
I am guilty of not using concealer on a regular basis. It’s not that I don’t need it (I Do). I am just at home with the majority of my flaws; and I am not really prone to having dark circles under my eyes. However, cream concealers can definitely give our eye area a brightening boost even if we don’t have dark circles. Who doesn’t want to look their best? Since I’m a sucker for cute packaging and I love Essence Cosmetics, I thought I would give this concealer a try.