NARS for Acne SS13 Fashion Week Runway Makeup Look
NARS for Acne SS13 Fashion Week: http://youtu.be/ERW0uKydkvo
Items used for this look:
– Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer: http://bit.ly/S0l7P3
– 15 Color Professional Camouflage and Concealer Palette: http://bit.ly/156P8D0
– Stila All Over Shimmer Liquid Luminizer in “Bronze”: http://bit.ly/12nG2O6
– Essence Cosmetics I Love Rock Gloss Eye Pencil: http://bit.ly/12nGRpZ
– Urban Decay Grindhouse Double Barrel Sharpener: http://bit.ly/156Qei0
THIS IS NOT A SPONSORED VIDEO. POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS.
Essence Cosmetics Haul – Spring 2013 Collection
To learn more about Essence Cosmetics: http://www.essence.eu
Items discussed in this video:
– French Glam Nail Stickers: http://bit.ly/11wlDM2
– Stays No Matter What Waterproof Eyeliner Pencil: http://bit.ly/XZdppe
– Match 2 Cover! Cream Concealer: http://bit.ly/W6AHtL
– I Love Punk Jumbo Eyeliner Pen: http://bit.ly/Xhk002
– All About Matt! Fixing Compact Powder: http://bit.ly/W6B4Vf
– Stays No Matter What Waterproof Eyeliner Pen: http://bit.ly/XhklzE
– Kiss Care Love Lipbalm: http://bit.ly/11wmgFi
– Night Club Eyeshadow Palette: http://bit.ly/XZdXv9
Items from the Essence Cosmetics Spring 2013 Collection not discussed in this video:
– Nail Art Duo Stylist: http://bit.ly/XhhPcH
– 3D Eyeshadow: http://bit.ly/11wkIv5
– I Love Extreme Crazy Volume Mascara: http://bit.ly/W6yXkh
– Stays No Matter What 24 Hour Volume Mascara: http://bit.ly/XZcqW5
– Nude Glam Nail Polish: http://bit.ly/11wl0SF
– Gel-Look Top Coat: http://bit.ly/XZcTHB
– Nail Art Decoration Kit: http://bit.ly/W6zBOA
This is not a sponsored video. All of the products discussed in this video were purchased using my own funds.
How to Conceal a White Birthmark
For more reviews & tutorials: http://www.HeatherNKing.com
Items discussed in this tutorial:
– NYX Cosmetics Above & Beyond FULL COVERAGE Concealer in “Green”: http://bit.ly/YHgTMa
– Maybelline Corrector Concealer in “Green”: http://bit.ly/15weY3r
– Physicians Formula Conceal Rx Physicians Strength Concealer in “Soft Green”: http://bit.ly/15wfuyy
– Physicians Formula Concealer Twins 2-in-1 Correct and Cover Cream in “Green/Light”: http://bit.ly/11W5UWN
This is not a sponsored video.
Essence Match 2 Cover! Cream Concealer
I am guilty of not using concealer on a regular basis. It’s not that I don’t need it (I Do). I am just at home with the majority of my flaws; and I am not really prone to having dark circles under my eyes. However, cream concealers can definitely give our eye area a brightening boost even if we don’t have dark circles. Who doesn’t want to look their best? Since I’m a sucker for cute packaging and I love Essence Cosmetics, I thought I would give this concealer a try.
This compact cream concealer duo comes in only one shade, “Medium Beige/Light”. I was skeptical that I would fit into this color scheme, but I am happy to announce that when I applied the “medium beige” (the slightly darker of the two colors), it instantly blended and brightened my under eye area. It did not give me “reverse raccoon” eyes.
The texture of this concealer surprised me. At first glance I assumed it was a soft creamy format that would cause me to hit pan within a relatively short time. However, when I first touched it with my fingers to swatch it, it felt hard and dry. This is actually a good thing. Why? You won’t accidentally scoop out more than intended and waste the product. This also prevents (or deters) you from “caking” it on.
Essence Match 2 Cover! Cream Concealer Swatches. From left to right: Medium Beige, Light, Both Mixed Together
The result? I warmed up the surface of the product using my ring finger in a circular motion and then tapped it onto my under eye area. It has a lovely matte finish. Under my right eye, I applied just the concealer. Under my left eye, I set the concealer with a translucent powder. Two hours later when I checked my makeup in the mirror in my home (I didn’t go out like this!), I saw that the concealer that I had not set with powder only creased slightly. The concealer under my left eye that I had set with powder had not creased at all.
I like this concealer. Hopefully in the future they will come out with shades that will work for deeper skintones. My best advice when using this, since the Essence Match 2 Cover! Cream Concealer does have a matte texture, make sure to use a good eye cream before applying it to prevent it from settling into any fine lines or wrinkles under the eyes.
Essence Match 2 Cover! Cream Concealer is a great addition to their new Spring 2013 collection. If you are a concealer fiend, this little duo is definitely worth adding to your collection.
Essence Match 2 Cover! Cream Concealer retails for $3.49 and is available at HEB, Fred Meyer, Ulta and Ulta.com.
Have you tried this product? What was your experience? I would love to hear from you! Please comment and subscribe!
Eat healthy. Drink water, and get lots of sleep.
Heather N King
THIS IS NOT A SPONSORED POST. Essence Match 2 Cover! Cream Concealer HAS BEEN PURCHASED USING MY OWN FUNDS.