H2O Plus Total Source Night Cream
If you are looking for a lightweight, anti-aging, antioxidant, oil-free night cream, H2o Plus Total Source Night Cream will be right up your alley. This new night cream not only moisturizes and firms but it reduces pore size and is never greasy.
If you have never heard of H20 Plus (H2o+), you are missing out. This is one of my absolute favorite skin care companies. I even had the fortune of working as a skin care consultant in one of their hard-to-find stores in the Beverly Center (Los Angeles, CA) back in 2004 – 2005. The location of this store is now defunct but you can order from them online at H2Oplus.com. If you prefer an instore experience, Ulta also carries their line.
What sets H2O Plus (H2o+) apart from other skin care lines is their formulation. All of their skin care and body care is water-based (oftentimes oil-free), vitamin-infused and contain super hydrating marine botanicals such as seaweed.
I am super excited about their newest product: H2o Plus Total Source Night Cream! Here’s what’s on the label:
- Antioxidant-rich Rooibos contains a powerful enzyme that helps reduce wrinkles by neutralizing free radicals
- Chestnut Rose extract helps fight loss of elasticity by stimulating collagen and elastin production
- Seaweed extract increases firmness and restores elasticity
- Sea-sourced Pearl extract uses a potent blend of amino acids and minerals to promote and accelerate cell renewal and restore moisture balance
- Brightening yarrow extract helps diminish dark spots and discoloration to restore radiance
- Dermatologist tested
This skin care company always backs up their claims with clinical testing. Here are the results:
- 92% of women experienced increased hydration
- 72% of women experienced improved firmness
- 71% of women experienced improved brightness
- 67% of women experienced improved elasticity
If anyone has tried this product, I would love to hear about your experience and opinions. Please leave comments!